Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

Alright crew, we are 86 days and counting. Starting with a 3 night stay in Negril and then two weeks in Treasure Beach. We are a week at Marblue and a week at Seaside Villa and are a group of 10 this year!! Looking forward to the warm rays and cool vibes of the Island. Our winter so far has not been the worst, but the break is always needed! What are your plans for this year fellow south shore turtles?
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

We’re so excited about our upcoming 10 nights in Treasure Beach in April with family who have never been to Jamaica, followed by 3 nights in Negril!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaser View Post
    We’re so excited about our upcoming 10 nights in Treasure Beach in April with family who have never been to Jamaica, followed by 3 nights in Negril!
    Where are you staying in Treasure Beach? What about Negril? Favourite places to eat? Things to do? Always fun to hear someone else’s faves and why!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon - looks like we will miss each other again. Heading to Villa Du Soleil in early Feb. Big group this year - should be a good time! Where is Seaside - I don't think I have ever heard of that one?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumghoul View Post
    hey_mon - looks like we will miss each other again. Heading to Villa Du Soleil in early Feb. Big group this year - should be a good time! Where is Seaside - I don't think I have ever heard of that one?
    Seaside is on the road to Marblue. Not on the water but just behind an old dilapidated villa onceowned by a Jamaican boxer I believe. If you take the road to the women’s centre and then turn right you are on Marblue’s rd and seaside is on the right, big yellow 7 bedroom villa with a pool. Always trying something new....sorry we miss you once again, one year we will share a cold one!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

ok - I know where it is. We ride bikes in that area all the time. Yep - one of these years ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hey_mon View Post
    Where are you staying in Treasure Beach? What about Negril? Favourite places to eat? Things to do? Always fun to hear someone else’s faves and why!
    We'll be at Lyric and then Catcha Falling Star. We've also stayed at Villa du Soleil the past 2 years and loved it but couldn't manage the timing for this trip. It will be nice to be a little closer to conveniences this time although we still hope to do a nice walk out to 77 West. Really looking forward to introducing our family to what we love most about Jamaica!

User Info Menu

Glad to see the South Coast Board up and active again and good to see everybody heading to Treasure Beach for Holiday.
    Sunchaser I don't know if you have ever stayed at Lyric Villa before but it's a great place. Although I have never stayed there it is right next door to Sunset Villas and Resort where I always stay. Lyric is I believe owned by a local woman named Annabelle who has been in Treasure Beach for many years. Everybody knows her. Check out Sunset for dinner and drinks while you're in TB it's more like a Hotel than a traditional Villa and one or two doors up from Lyric. Be sure if you can to leave a trip report!! Walk Good, John

User Info Menu

Lyric looks great - always say we are going extend our trip and stay there a few nights. Will be nice to be close to all Calabash has to offer for sure. I believe Annabelle also is an owner of 77 West - enjoy!
    Glad to see you chiming in John!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
    Rumghoul

User Info Menu

Hey Rumghoul Always great seeing your posts too! As was said many years ago and is true today "Jamaica is more than a beach it's a country". Meaning there is more to JA than just Negril!! And thus we found Treasure Beach!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!

Name:  Rum In The Sun.JPG
Views: 20174
Size:  80.8 KB

Name:  Treasure Beach.JPG
Views: 19093
Size:  48.1 KB
    Last edited by johng; 12-24-2019 at 05:49 PM.