Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

Hahahahaha.......you guys got a laugh out of me for sure here!!! All the different handles, I may have to change my moniker on here! Well I have zipped my suitcase for the last time and am sitting here sipping a glass of wine and watching the clock. Our ride comes at 2:15 a.m. so it will be a short night and long travel day, but we’ll worth the wait! Loved your super moon pic Rumghoul. We will be in treasure beach for the full moon/supermoon on the 9th. I love the light a full moon brings, so here’s hoping it’s a nice clear night! Our anniversary is the 28th so will be nice to be in Negril 33 years later, wandering the beach. So many memories from that night, so much fun, wouldn’t change a thing. We will wander down to the old Twater site, too bad it’s all but gone, and have a twirl in the sand for old times sake. Will also check on the sailboat and give a progress report. Cheers!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon (I got it right this time) - Well - you are well on your way. It is cold and snowy here - wish I were on the flight with you! Congrats on 33 years. We hit 38 this year - heading to New Orleans to celebrate in May. I guess we were both child brides!

Enjoy - I know you will.

User Info Menu

Name:  D6E1BBB5-158A-48DB-8A83-83414F703438.jpeg
Views: 6492
Size:  1.97 MB

Some serious engine power here!! We are on our way!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Name:  1F5122D1-3D3A-4C2F-96C2-E0445E7B81D8.jpeg
Views: 6672
Size:  5.54 MBName:  C7F8B6F9-2B42-4779-9A10-C946E07569BC.jpeg
Views: 6464
Size:  2.25 MBName:  8E7E7E7E-1FF3-454C-A5D3-3053C26FCF6A.jpeg
Views: 6157
Size:  2.26 MBName:  39717A2A-46C5-4C07-8912-A04C3F2A52F9.jpeg
Views: 6425
Size:  2.44 MB

TheName:  1F5122D1-3D3A-4C2F-96C2-E0445E7B81D8.jpeg
Views: 6672
Size:  5.54 MBName:  8E7E7E7E-1FF3-454C-A5D3-3053C26FCF6A.jpeg
Views: 6157
Size:  2.26 MBName:  39717A2A-46C5-4C07-8912-A04C3F2A52F9.jpeg
Views: 6425
Size:  2.44 MBName:  C7F8B6F9-2B42-4779-9A10-C946E07569BC.jpeg
Views: 6352
Size:  2.25 MB vegetation is lush in the yard, the beach is beautiful as ever for a good morning walk and look what’s still in “dry dock”. I think Gail should claim squatters rights and open a sail away bar on board!!!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon, Happy Anniversary! You done good!!

Thanks for all the great pics, really like the shot out the plane window!! Yea what's going on with the sailboat?? I wonder what will be found below deck when somebody checks it out??

Headed to TB tomorrow? Have a nice party tonight and safe travels to TB. Say hi to Kory from me if you're in that neighborhood. In any event keep us up to speed on the runnings over there. Be cool!!

User Info Menu

Grest pics!! Happy anniversary

User Info Menu

hey_mon, by now you must be settled into your full Jamaica runnings after a couple of days on Negril Beach!! How is it there these days? Is the SOE still in force?

Anyway bet you all are happy to be in Treasure Beach!! Have fun!!

User Info Menu

Having a hard time uploading pics! Had an amazing three days in Negril, but that was enough. Went out to visit a friend who is mid way through a Reno/rebuild way our in the west end, had an amazing dinner at Swordfish on our anniversary. Michael had the kingfish and I had the lobster Mac and cheese. Had a meal at sweet spot the night we arrived and ate at Chicken Lavish. Beach is as beautiful as ever and if the SOE is on it was very unnoticeable in our travels. Got into treasure beach at one yesterday and are loving the more chill vibe here. Took our group of 12 and walked to Jack Sprats for dinner, gave them the lay of the land and tonight we dine on site compliments of our hosts Andrea and Axl, the owners of Marblue! Went for a callaloo and cheese omelette at Eggys and I think it’s a pool day for now. Venture out later for a pattie maybe, we will see.....the possibilities are endless!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon, very happy to hear you have fun in Negril!! Glad to know that you had a safe trip and are now grooving in TB!! I say you can't beat it as a vaca spot! Really well kept secret! Truly a "Little Piece Of Heaven"!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hey_mon View Post
    Having a hard time uploading pics! Had an amazing three days in Negril, but that was enough. Went out to visit a friend who is mid way through a Reno/rebuild way our in the west end, had an amazing dinner at Swordfish on our anniversary. Michael had the kingfish and I had the lobster Mac and cheese. Had a meal at sweet spot the night we arrived and ate at Chicken Lavish. Beach is as beautiful as ever and if the SOE is on it was very unnoticeable in our travels. Got into treasure beach at one yesterday and are loving the more chill vibe here. Took our group of 12 and walked to Jack Sprats for dinner, gave them the lay of the land and tonight we dine on site compliments of our hosts Andrea and Axl, the owners of Marblue! Went for a callaloo and cheese omelette at Eggys and I think it’s a pool day for now. Venture out later for a pattie maybe, we will see.....the possibilities are endless!
    Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your visit!