Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

OK you all down in beautiful Treasure Beach who's gonna step up to the plate (for you Canadians that's a baseball term for getting it done HaHaHa) and post some photos and news about the happenings in TB?? You know we are with you in spirit if not in presence!!

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha......Johng, I think it’s time that you dust off your camera and start regaling us with jamaica through your eye 2020!!!! We are sitting here, packing, unpacking, repacking, well I am, Michael will pack at 1a.m. Wednesday as our ride comes at 2! We have friends that have been down for the past few weeks so we have been living vicariously through them until we hit the island on Wednesday. It’s a blessing and a curse to have this thing called the internet. It’s like you are there, but then reminds you that you aren’t! I will try to post a pic a day, no promises, and you know I really suck at trip reports. Cheers bud, see you at Sunset resort on the 6th for a rum at sunset!?!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Wow hey_mon you got a future as a stand up comedian in the mold of your fellow Canucks John Candy, Mike Myers, Dan Ackroyd, Rick Moranis, Leslie Nielsen, Tommy Chong!!! How about Bob and Doug McKenzie eh??? And how could I forget Jim Carrey?? You F'en Canucks crack me the F**k up!!! Don't get me started with the Newfie jokes, HAHAHA!!! Opps sorry to any Newfies out there it's just a Saturday night here and I'm finishing off a bottle of wine in anticipation of SNL!! Hey_mon Packing?? all you need is your thong bikini, please send pics!! HaHaHa only joking!! Living in the US currently I need some laughs!!!

User Info Menu

As a US citizen, what could give you more reason than to bust out of total repression and go to the love and beauty of jamaica!?! Sorry, as a Canadian, and really, we have our political challenges as well, have no room here to poke, but, bust away, let’s go drink some rums and laugh and reminisce...no thongs involved. We will leave those to the kids!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

....and, SNL is a repeat. If you want to do repeats then let’s see you in Jamaica!!! 😁😁😁
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Safe travels! Lol on the packing/unpacking - you would think by now it would be easy. Looking forward to your pictures- we wont hold you to one a day

User Info Menu

Love SNL - but can never get enough of SCTV!

User Info Menu

hey-mon, you are correct and I would like nothing more than to show up in TB rum bokkle in hand (sort of like the final scene in Shawshank Redemption) any day soon. Things are a bit more complicated than that!! My younger son is getting married in the Czech Republic in April hence my travel breads are pretty well spent. Unless the great Lord helps me win the Lottery I don't see JA in my crystal ball anytime in the near future. So for now your posts and photos will have to do sorry to say.

Rumghoul, I agree with SCTV any day!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    hey-mon, you are correct and I would like nothing more than to show up in TB rum bokkle in hand (sort of like the final scene in Shawshank Redemption) any day soon. Things are a bit more complicated than that!! My younger son is getting married in the Czech Republic in April hence my travel breads are pretty well spent. Unless the great Lord helps me win the Lottery I don't see JA in my crystal ball anytime in the near future. So for now your posts and photos will have to do sorry to say.

Rumghoul, I agree with SCTV any day!!
    Sounds to me like your spring will be a full one!! Heading east instead of south this year with a great purpose, no less! Must be an exciting time for the family. As mentioned, will try and capture some noteworthy moments, and will walk down and check out the beached sailboat for sure when we are in negril!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I agree with hey_mon - very exciting time for you johng. Travel is good wherever you land.