Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the 1st thing you do wheh you get to Negril?

User Info Menu

first thing I do in Negril is hit HiLo before I get to the hotel............
    change money, buy beer and staples for the room.......
    then mi all set for the beginning of the reach.........
    though maybe this next reach mi will try to hit the Megamart in MoBay.......dunno
    and of course on the way to Negril one has to stop at Biggas in Green Island.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

The first thing I do is put on my swimsuit and hit the beach. The second thing I do is have a dirty banana.

User Info Menu

1. Stop at the ATM for money.
    2. Check in at Seastar, go to the room and log in to my networks up North.
    3. Go to the bar and have a drink and call my son or nephew and set up a time to go to the yard.

Just routine and boring but I do enjoy being back every time....
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Unpack and go for a swim.

User Info Menu

Hey Lovely stole mine! LOL

We ALWAYS head to 3 dives for chicken, it is our traditional first day in Negril meal.....but depending on when we get in, the FIRST thing might actually be a drink at the bar and a sit and view the beauty moment (especially if there is a hammock nearby).....THEN it is off to 3 dives
    LOL

User Info Menu

Hellos and hugs with everyone at the Donaldsons ................ move luggage to rooms .............. jump into a swimsuit ............... get a Red Stripe at Lena's Inn Ting .............. go stand waist deep in the ocean ................... don't unpack until the next morning or the morning after that ............... it will not seem so important later ............. sometimes lots of clothes never leave the suitcase ................. hence my favorite advise to newbies - "Take twice the money and half the clothes"

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Captain Oil good advice!!!!!!!!!!!Not a newbie but this is something I need to remember!!
    Visit #56 soon come

User Info Menu

We stop to pick up some beverages for the fridge, check in and unpack. I like to have everything on hangers and in drawers. Can't stand living out of a suitcase. Usually the first thing is a walk through the lovely tropical garden and then off to the bar for a cocktail.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

First and last thing I do in Negril - stop at the Hi-Lo for Banana rum cream.

User Info Menu

First thing I do is pay tribute to Bob Marley .....