Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the 1st thing you do wheh you get to Negril?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

What the 1st thing you do wheh you get to Negril?

Do you unpack or ditch the luggage grab and beer and head to beach for your first stroll or ..?
    Visit #56 soon come

User Info Menu

I make sure all the locks on my doors are working.

User Info Menu

Good question. For me (us) it really depends on when we arrive, if we arrive during the afternoon, we will often go for a walk and check out the hood OR if we arrive around sunset we'll go find a good place to watch our first sunset of the trip OR if we get in after sunset we'll usually got for dinner and have an early night in, we are usually tired after our travels and often have an early night on our first night.

Peace,
    Islander
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    I make sure all the locks on my doors are working.
    I should of done that on my last reach. Now I will. After that, i change and go for a drink, relax and enjoy

User Info Menu

Have a bob marley shot.. its a tradition!
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

check in and then hit the grocery store.

User Info Menu

Tap dance at check in then take a leak. Seriously, I have already broken the tap hours ago and the numerous beers have set in.

User Info Menu

I get to my room, throw on a bathing suit and head to the beach/bar for a cocktail. If my room's not ready, I change into my bathing suit in the ladies room. There's always time to unpack later. I do, however, throw my valuables in the safe before I leave the room.

User Info Menu

Probably the very first thing I do...is smile until mi face hurts!!! First thing after customs, grab a rum and coke or a ting with vodka. Then head off to Negril. Stop pon the way to have some jerk. After checking in, generally head to the bar to say hello to everyone and chill! Unpack later in the evening. Counting down the days right now. 27 days and counting!! Yeah!!!!!

User Info Menu

Eat jerk chicken from 3 dives.. Yum yum