Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I feel really proud for The Seastar Inn!

User Info Menu

I feel really proud for The Seastar Inn!

I feel really proud for The Seastar Inn and proud that I will be staying there, with all of the new renovations and reggae superstars casually dropping in mixed with the excellent service, great food and drinks, tops for security and safety.

I was just looking at their website as I like to look at the online menu I think every place serving food should have an online menu.

When I googled The seastar Inn I came across a number of reviews on different websites and I love reading them and I still think even now these reviews just can NOT be real because they are really all over the top gushing and oozing love and praise for The Seastar Inn but of course they are real and here I am becoming one of them!

I used to read them before my first stay and think yeah right the owners must be very busy writing all these reviews about themselves because I have never seen any hotel anywhere get reviews like theirs before.

But now I know why.I hope some more updated photographs of Seastar get posted soon or a trip report from there.I cannot wait to get down there and write my own.I am booked in for quite a few different hotels this year and boy do they have some standards and expectations to live up to because I know I will be comparing them to The Seastar Inn!

Proud to be staying there and no doubt will turn into one of those oozing gushing guests that I laugh at and think they cannot be real!

User Info Menu

Tic,

I can assure every one that Chris and Francine simply don't have the time to promote themselves and, why should they when this place sells itself to everyone I have ever known that has stayed here. I am currently here at Seastar Inn and have wrote a little about it in the "Jamaica Return 2011 SOON COME" thread. Tonight is the big show and everyone is so excited. I spent most of yesterday afternoon with "Chin" (one of the Seastar Dancers) and got to hear a lot from a sort of "insider". Locals as well as tourists seem to all feel the same about Chris, Francine, the whole staff and, of course the fantastic stage shows.

Tonight I will witness it in person!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

I found the seatarr inn many years ago,,,I found it first on the internet on negril.com . So when i visited jamanca i stayed a t all inclusvie hotel on bloody bay,,,One day i walked all the way to the westend to the seastarr inn,..There is where i met Chris for the very first time..I belice the year was 2000 or 2001,,Chris showed me arround the property and some of the rooms there,,The next year i returned to jamaica and stayed there for 6 weeks and the rest is history..I have met many good friends at seastarr inn,,and im sure when i return that i will continue to meet more,,The seastarr in is a class act great food great music nice pool to relax in and off course all of the staff are the best. Cheers to you Chris and Francine !!!!

User Info Menu

La la la la (that's me singin' Seastar's praises) for real though; I too find Seastar Inn to be "the bomb", my husband & I will be going back in January 2012 and we are looking forward to checking out the new renovations live and in person. I've been traveling to Negril for many years and I used to stay elsewhere on the wata. While I must admit I do miss not being on the ocean, the pool is GREAT and the sea is only a short walk away. Everything else that Seastar has to offer is leaps and bounds above the rest!!

Peace,
    Islander
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

I am very proud of them too! I can not imagine staying anyplace else. I know that when I am there I am safe; I am happy; I am loved.

Sing along everyone!!

http://www.seastarinn.com/dewplayer.htm
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

I love that song I have it playing in the background while I stalk the menu.Seastarrrrr Seastarrrrrrr

User Info Menu

see now the website sings it's praises too! well~ Stephen West

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I would completely agree, although I've only stayed there twice ( being a beach and sand lover) I have been many times for the afternoon and evening. Chris and Francine know what they are doing and consistently meet any expectations of their guests and on a personal note have helped me ( nearly a stranger to them) on several occasions showing character beyond anyones expectations. I wish them blessings in abundance!
    Visit #56 soon come