Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Guitars

User Info Menu

Guitars

Hoping I could get some help here. My nephew is returning for his second trip with 3 buddies and they are looking to buy a couple used guitars to use while they’re down and before they leave they want to donate them to a couple kids that are interested in learning to play. Anybody have any ideas ?

User Info Menu

Re: Guitars

Talk to Fr. Jim at Mary gate of heaven church (across from coco lapalm. He’ll look after finding some deserving hands to put them in.
    Thank you, beautiful gift.
    As far as finding used guitars. Maybe speak to your transfer driver before you arrive and arrange something. Likely Mobay is the best bet to find them.imho
    Last edited by Weeboy1; 12-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Hoping I could get some help here. My nephew is returning for his second trip with 3 buddies and they are looking to buy a couple used guitars to use while they’re down and before they leave they want to donate them to a couple kids that are interested in learning to play. Anybody have any ideas ?
    The folks at Mary Gate of Heaven or New Testament Church of God could probably find good homes for guitars.

There is a lovely woman who works in the gift shop at Coco who could probably find good homes for a few guitars. They were collecting money for some school projects.

Herman Gordon may be ready for a new guitar.

User Info Menu

Funny you mention that KAM 2 weeks ago Herman was workin a brand new fender electric acoustic.
    He didn’t like the sound and felt it wouldn’t do well with the weather so headed back to mobay to collect his ole faithful.
    The fender was beautiful though....