Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Alot of Canadians in Negril

User Info Menu

Alot of Canadians in Negril

I am shocked how many Canadians we are meeting on this trip..!!! it's like home, except the weather is better here.. Lol lol

User Info Menu

Ha Ha....come to Seastar Inn's One Love Reggae show tonight...you can meet at least one more...LOL!!
    Have fun!

User Info Menu

Did you meet a redhead named Danika?
    Hangs out at The Hummingbird?

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Me too, from Tecumseh Ontario..lovin Negril
    Visit #56 soon come

User Info Menu

Since the airlines finally smartened up and realized that we LOVE Jamaica, they have been giving better prices. I know a lot of people who go to Cuba or the Dominican because the deals are amazing. They would like to try Jamaica but, in many cases, are priced out of it.

OMG!! I just looked at my countdown and saw that I have only 21 days to wait!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

peterborough ontario, feb 3rd to 19th at ROOMS , soon come

User Info Menu

We're in Ontario as well. As soon as the cold comes we crave Negril. We can get much cheaper trips to Cuba and DR, but it's just not the same.

User Info Menu

to funny, the place we are eating at tomorrow night, The Spa Retreat- Blue Mohoe Rest.. The owners of this Boutique Hotel, are- Canadian- from, Ottawa, Ontario.. if we get to meet them, rest assured we will tell them how many people from Ontario and Canada we have met...

User Info Menu

Lee I think I know who you are,you were in Montego Bay in 1989 I saw you walking down the sidewalk.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

we will be going to Sea star tonight, if your Canadian just say "A" and will recognize you right away.. He-he