Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traveling Solo: Anyone Else?

User Info Menu

Traveling Solo: Anyone Else?

Hi there,

I'm getting ready to book my trip to Negril for mid-late Dec and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on travelling there alone. I am an attractive, 44 year old guy who has been there 2x before, but never alone (I am getting divorced).

Will I be able to meet single women? Anyone have any experiences they can share? Also if you are looking to share accommodations, hit me up.

User Info Menu

gerryg where are you?

User Info Menu

Lol!!

User Info Menu

i am thinking you will have a good time ....

User Info Menu

gerryg may know where the women hang out! message him

User Info Menu

When you get to the airport taxi area, pick up and throw a rock as far as you can.

Before it hits the ground, you'll have the opportunity to meet women of all shapes, sizes, and colors.

I kid...but there are tons of solo female travelers, Jamaican women looking to have fun, and -ahem- OTHERS (not recommended).

Go to the Jungle, or any of the beach parties. Alfred's, Roots etc.

Quoting Markospoon:

"Him not be solo long."

And contrary to what ShellyK believes (that I am some kind of brotherly saint-type): wrong. I'm DANGEROUS damnit!

My second solo trip...Jan2012...can't waiiit.
    Last edited by brasi; 11-19-2011 at 07:42 PM.

User Info Menu

been traveling mostly Solo to Jamaica for 30 years............

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveller View Post
    Will I be able to meet single women?
    everything under the sun........and then some........does a bear chit in the woods.......lol

Anyone have any experiences they can share?
    what happens in Negril.........stays in Negril..........
    or
    what happens in Negril.......never happened

Also if you are looking to share accommodations, hit me up.
    you'll want your own room

Enjoy!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kbisiar View Post
    Ah man Brasi. Very hard to outrun Jamaican girls. They chase ya everywhere.
    ...I'm not planning on running very fast next reach!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Kbisiar,

Your post still makes sense even without the picture identifying the women you were saying unflattering things about. There is never any need to publicly post someone's picture and proceed to say unkind things about them.

I am sure you would appreciate having me remove a picture of you or your family should someone post it and them say something unkind about you or your family...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Looks like I tapped into something, so to speak

Thanks for the info! Sounds, um, interesting! I've always been in bed by 9 and up at dawn when I went with my ex