Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Palms

User Info Menu

Cool Negril Palms

Does anyone have a pic of Negril Palms menu? Especially breakfast? Staying next month with our kids and need to budget enough for 2 teenagers. Thanks for all your help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Palms

Nice hotel. Stayed there in December and in the past. Not known for the food though. Checked menu and recall breakfast was in the 10. to 12. US range. I felt that was high. Check around you. Vinnies is across the road a couple minutes down from you. They now serve breakfast. Very reasonable . And do try them for lunch/dinner. Miss Lilly’s is at skylark hotel beside you on the beach. It will be good but likely similar cost to NP. Public House is on the road just down from you. Very reasonable , very good and if you take to go, can get full dinner for 500j or approx. $4.us I don’t believe they do breakfast.
    But do walk about ,many better food choices besides what negril palms has.
    Name:  35BF55C0-FF6A-4D90-9667-9E25EEC9F4BF.jpeg
Views: 855
Size:  2.30 MB
    Last edited by Weeboy1; 01-07-2020 at 09:51 PM.

User Info Menu

Agree with Weeboy. The cocktails aren't bad, but I wouldn't eat any meals there. There are plenty of places to eat around there. Negril Treehouse, Country Country, Coco La Palm, Charela Inn and Idle Awhile I know have great breakfast menus but none of it cheap. I sometimes stock up on fruit and breakfast bars and then have patties on the beach for an early lunch.
    Last edited by Maryann; 01-08-2020 at 05:55 PM.

User Info Menu

Oh and btw I think the beers at NP were around 450j and no happy hour prices.
    Right next door, go see Dave at Seasand bar they are 300j all day. Only place cheaper on the beach is Sunnyside at 250j but that’s a good walk down the beach from NP.
    Oh and take the kids to Chances for pizza!! Amazingly good and very reasonable. It’s just past MargaritaVille...but don’t go to MV unless you bring lots of cash..it’s priced for people who don’t know better or like paying inflated prices.
    Last edited by Weeboy1; 01-08-2020 at 06:06 PM.

User Info Menu

Vinnies apparently stopped w breakfast after a week. Stayed at NP 2 years ate there once. Better food options everywhere. Hotel is nice. Restaurant is meh IMHO

User Info Menu

My/our fave restaurant on the beach is next door. Sun Beach

User Info Menu

Too bad about Vinnies. I was there in December when breakkie started and they weren’t sure it would fly. Sunbeach is very good but not next door it’s a short walk down beside Firefly. Firefly was very good as well.
    Vinnies 800j chicken dinner was a great go to for me when I was there for 38 days.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Too bad about Vinnies. I was there in December when breakkie started and they weren’t sure it would fly. Sunbeach is very good but not next door it’s a short walk down beside Firefly. Firefly was very good as well.
    Vinnies 800j chicken dinner was a great go to for me when I was there for 38 days.
    Duh. You are right about SB. Stayed at Firefly one year? Country County is close to NP and has food breakfast. There is an inexpensive option for breakfast next door to the left on the road as you face the road. Cant recall the name.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I think you are referring to Juicy’s . it was ok , simple eggs and toast with coffee and still in the 700j range. Montana’s omelet was quite good but still 900j before tip. Good cheap breakfasts are hard to find. I got frustrated looking and ended up doing oatmeal and fruit in my room and chased it down with coffee and rum cream....mmmm!
    Last edited by Weeboy1; 01-08-2020 at 08:08 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Yeah, I think you are referring to Juicy’s . it was ok , simple eggs and toast with coffee and still in the 700j range. Montana’s omelet was quite good but still 900j before tip. Good cheap breakfasts are hard to find. I got frustrated looking and ended up doing oatmeal and fruit in my room and chased it down with coffee and rum cream....mmmm!
    We have been going to Rayon lately. Excellent breakfast included.