Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Go support DI TING! One love concerts

User Info Menu

Go support DI TING! One love concerts

I am relying on all of you boardies out "pon di rock" now to support the one love concerts, tell everyone you see about them.
    It seems a lot is riding on if the first two shows proove to be a success or not.
    As my luck would have it I arrive in time for the THIRD show which will not be released I don't think until after the first two have taken place.
    So support DI TING!
    tell everyone
    enjoy the shows
    and
    make me a very very happy person for Christmas

User Info Menu

I feel ya mi sista!! For the past few holiday seasons, all the line-ups had already been posted. Truly, this was part of the reason we book holiday trips..along with being in JA for the holidays. I really loved the Negril Escape venue. I thought it was perfection! I'll go with where ever good entertainment is..but I really wish some info would be released. I can't imagine the holiday season without big name entertainers!! Bottom line, we do need to support the concerts. Hopefully, Christmas and New Years will be full of big time vibes. I was thrilled to hear about Seastars NYE line-up. Nice, nice fi sure!! Wishing some more would be posted soon!! I need my reggae!!! Soon come and I have no doubt it will be fun filled...just hoping some Etana, Tarrus, etc might be in the mix.

User Info Menu

Me too Yetta.
    I was excited to see on the live webcast lastnight that Seastar Inn had two tickets to the first show to give away to whoever answered some questions correctly about the shows and the fastest!

MY answers were the fastest and that was typing them out! 2 more days until the first show I hope it will be a success and I cannot see any reason why it would not be.I know the venue change is a bit of a downer for some people but I hope they have moved on from that by now.