Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hi-Lo

User Info Menu

Hi-Lo

Hello, wondering if anyone is able to tell me if the Hi-Lo moved from downtown to the shopping center across the street from Negril Treehouse?
    Also, we are interested in doing the Ya Mon Red Strip sunset boat ride, anyone know if this runs everyday or certain days of week? And if you are on the beach, what are they charging?
    Thanks for your help!!

User Info Menu

Re: Hi-Lo

Hilo was still under construction when I was there in December.
    Ya mon cat cruise is advertised for I think 70 or 75us. Talk to Perry of ya mon. Can likely get it cheaper.
    FYI if you have a group of at least 8 you can book the 24’ cat for about $60. Per. Incl. booze and very good lunch/dinner. And no one else on the boat but your group. Again talk to Perry, tell him Ken and Karen from Canada recommended him.

User Info Menu

thanks for the info. We took the boat a few years back w/a very large group and it was a blast, rained a ton, but would not replace memory. No kids w/us this year so though we would do again. I will throw your names out there for good measures. I would assume the Hi & Lo is still open and operating downtown till new replaces? We plan on hitting up Mo Bay, but you never know.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by My Hearts in JA View Post
    Hello, wondering if anyone is able to tell me if the Hi-Lo moved from downtown to the shopping center across the street from Negril Treehouse?
    The Hi-Lo is still where it has been at the Sunshine Plaza on the West End Road.

By the way, the cambio that used to be beside the Hi-Lo has moved to the plaza next next door. As of Friday 1/3, the new location looked pretty finished but it was not yet open for business.

User Info Menu

For those that don’t know. The atm that used to be outside HiLo is no longer there.