Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cambio open Saturday?

User Info Menu

Cambio open Saturday?

I can't remember... is the cambio open on Saturdays to change money? I usually either go to the one in hilo or the one at bourbon beach. Anyone know if they are open on Saturdays? Hours?
    THANKS!

User Info Menu

The one at Hi Lo is opened on Saturdays. I've had no luck with the one at Burbon beach which was always closed when I went.

User Info Menu

Great! Thanks... looks like I will just head to HiLo to do some shopping and also exchange money!

User Info Menu

How about Sunday?

User Info Menu

I believe that the cambios are closed on Sundays, I never tried to change money on Sundays.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meinvancouver View Post
    I believe that the cambios are closed on Sundays, I never tried to change money on Sundays.
    tru.........Sunday is ATM Day.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Always plan to have enough money to last on sunday, as no cash back like in UK

User Info Menu

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Elvino View Post
    How about Sunday?

Tip-
    at Valuemaster & HiLo you can pay for a purchase w/US$'s & get your change back in J$'s at a rate within a J or 2 of the 'best rate'.
    Many times I've purchased a Ting (50J) using a us$100.oo bill to get back J$ on a Sunday.
    Last edited by dave; 11-20-2011 at 04:59 PM.