Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pee Wee's

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear of your loses as having lost both parents a year a part I can relate to that. What better place could you have chosen to celebrate your 50th. Elvis and the crew there at Pee Wee's will be very delighted to see you again and to celebrate with you. Thanks for the invite!! See you soon in Paradise.......

User Info Menu

Thanks Petrona. We look forward to seeing you as well.

User Info Menu

Say Patrona, do you know where Victor is? All my phone numbers don't work. Any help would be great.

User Info Menu

I will speak to Victors son who works with C & W and get some info back to you lata. I am not sure Victor is on the island though.

User Info Menu

Hi Brad, I spoke to Victors son Givs and he gave me a contact number for his dad Victor. I will be happy to pass on to you thru your email.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thanks Brad!! Email has been sent.

User Info Menu

I just talked to Victor and am trying to work out the details of getting him there. Thank You So Much! As you know Victor and I are very close. Janice and I really miss him. We really owe you one.

User Info Menu

Oh That's so sweet!! I am so happy that I was able to assist you guys in connecting with Victor. Oh yes, I knew that you were very close to him and how much his presence would have made while you are here visiting. One Love!!

User Info Menu

Pee Wee's can be reached at 258-1442....in case haven't found their phone number yet.