Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pee Wee's

User Info Menu

Pee Wee's

Its been a while since i've been to Negril. Is Pee Wee's still in operation? Also is there a phone number for them? I'm having no luck finding it.

User Info Menu

Pee Wee's is definitely still in operation for food & drinks....had a lovely breakfast there the other day. If you know the family...sadly, Winsome passed just recently.
    The phone number I have is getting no response....will see what we can find if someone else doesn't post a number.

User Info Menu

I am sorry to hear about Winsome. Yes I am familiar with the family. I normally stay at Blue Cave Castle and have spent many a night there. Do you know if Danny is still there?

User Info Menu

Yes, Danny is still there. Elvis is still taking great care...cooking & serving!

User Info Menu

Danny Rocks! ...and Gayati! Love Peewees

User Info Menu

That's great to hear. When I first met Danny he was a young teenager. Everytime a party boat would come by he would run to the wall and dance to the music on the boat. Camera's would flash and when they passed by he would return to our conversations. Over the years on every trip, my wife and I would return renew our friendship.
    People on these blogs often talk about the weather, the sand, the ocean and the fun they have had. If you read them closely, they talk about how friendly the people are. For those of us who have taken the time to befriend the local's, the return warmth makes you feel like family. And a return to Negril, like coming home.
    If you see Danny, tell him broke back Janice and Brad from Kansas City are coming and we can't wait to see him.

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0291 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	663 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	1158

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Nice to see you on the board Janice & Brad and happy to hear that you have an upcoming trip. Were you here at the Castle also with the Kevin Sneddens group?

User Info Menu

Red face The return of Brad & Janice

So good to hear from you. This trip is just for Janice and myself. After sharing our beloved Jamaica with our friends, we needed to come by ourselves this time. The last year has been a difficult time for us. We have lost several family members, including the last of our parents. This is a trip of healing and to refill our hearts for our life yet to come. I will be posting info latter for what I hope will be a fun Birthday on Monday the 23rd. On that day I turn 50. I plan to go to Pee Wee's that night. Please come and join us.