Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating off the beach

User Info Menu

Eating off the beach

Friends have asked about eating off the beach. When the sand gravity gets HUGE there is nothing like it.

Ms Curtis selling fruit
    Norm has patties

Who else would you recommend?

User Info Menu

Re: Eating off the beach

Yes, Norms patties. Dean's pork. Ricky's juice. The lobster man. Pastries and bread guy. A few of our favs.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Do not forget the ice cream man with the bicycle. Can not remember his name

User Info Menu

I get fruit from Dean. He wears a cap and has a huge skull ring. He is very pleasant. Breads etc from Anthony. He carries a huge tuppertware type of container on his head. His products are warm and fresh.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Had Dean's pork last week, Norman's patties, and Cortis's fruit and the ice cream..all as good as ever..not getting the lobster thing on beach..my buddy bought one a couple years ago and paid the price for a few days...

User Info Menu

Any suggestions for cooked-to-order patties? Fist Niah, then Dru have left Wavz Park. I'm looking for cooked-to-order within walking distance of Wavz Park.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Had Dean's pork last week, Norman's patties, and Cortis's fruit and the ice cream..all as good as ever..not getting the lobster thing on beach..my buddy bought one a couple years ago and paid the price for a few days...
    Have not had beach lobster but the one guy whose container is locked shut with a wooden twig (only way I can describe him) I’ve heard from beach friends is very good! He also on his way back picked up and bagged their remains and dishes to dispose of. Never seen anyone do that. Very impressed!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Down at Bloody Bay beach there is a guy who hangs out at the beach with a lobster trap full of live lobsters. You can pick one out and he'll grill it for you right there on the beach. Delicious.

User Info Menu

Flex’s juices. The best
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tahrheel View Post
    Any suggestions for cooked-to-order patties? Fist Niah, then Dru have left Wavz Park. I'm looking for cooked-to-order within walking distance of Wavz Park.
    Miss Sonia's.