Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

User Info Menu

Re: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

Filled out on line. On arrival (Feb 08) we were told that we must still go to Kiosk. Took 5 minutes more. No big deal but I wish they would be consistant. We still beat our bags to the carrousel. They are doing something right!

User Info Menu

I filled ours out online with no problem. I also filled out the paper form on the plane. We arrived at 3pm on a Saturday and the immigration hall was as busy as I’ve seen it. We used Club MoBay for arrival and because we had the paper forms filled out we were able to skip the kiosks and I’m sure saved a lot of time. Until they finish working out the bugs in the online system I recommend also filling out the paper form.

User Info Menu

I filled ours out inline and no one knew what line we needed to use so they still sent us to the kiosks. IMO the online form is too new and not any use yet.

User Info Menu

I thought the whole idea of the on line form was so you did not have to use the kiosks. I wonder if you can get into the kiosk line and then just walk by everyone waiting for the kiosks.

User Info Menu

We used online form and a printed form just in case for our Nov reach and people who used the kiosk beat us by 45 minutes but it was a busy Saturday and the problem was the imagration people not knowing where to send us when I said I did it on line. Still going to do it both ways and stop at kiosk if it looks super busy in April.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    We used online form and a printed form just in case for our Nov reach and people who used the kiosk beat us by 45 minutes but it was a busy Saturday and the problem was the imagration people not knowing where to send us when I said I did it on line. Still going to do it both ways and stop at kiosk if it looks super busy in April.
    Do you happen to have a link to the online form? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by susieq View Post
    Do you happen to have a link to the online form? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
    https://www.jacustoms.gov.jm/article/electronic-c5

User Info Menu

https://c5online.pica.gov.jm/apply/

I used Firefox for a browser and still got the privacy warning. Just click "advanced" and then go to the bottom of the page where is says "accept the risk". That worked for me.

When you fill out the form on the plane, the immigration officer has to input all the details into his computer and that takes time. When you do it online, all the information is loaded already and appears when he/she scans your passport. Maybe a few glitches still but when everyone goes online it should seed things up. Also, first rule when landing at MBJ, never ask airport staff where to go or what to do. They haven't even got a clue what day it is. Chances of getting a right answer from them is 0%

User Info Menu

Thank you! I will give it a try...anything to speed up a Saturday morning arrival!

User Info Menu

I just was able to fill out the form now. I guess whatever security problem was patched. Oh well Im sure it will work out. Thanks for everyones help.