Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

User Info Menu

Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

Are things running smoothly at Sansgter when arriving after filling out the form online? Should we fill out the paper form on airplane as backup? We are also using Club MoBay once again and they recommended the online form in our confirmation email. Thanks much and soon come!

User Info Menu

Re: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

We arrived Saturday at 3:30. Filled out form on line and on plane. H people were directed to use kiosks but the line was long so we went down to immigration line. Line was so or seven times around but only took twenty minutes to see official. I told her we did form on line and also gave her paper form. Three minutes later the two of us were done. Customs just waived people through. Did the on line form make a difference. Honestly not sure. Perhaps if more people are doing it, it makes the long line move faster.

User Info Menu

How close to your travel date would be recommended for filling out the online form?
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

I did it the Wednesday before.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaxShepherd View Post
    I did it the Wednesday before.
    Thanks!
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

I am confused by the whole process. So if we fill it out on line then we can skip the kiosk I guess. Then when we come down to bottom floor can we get back into the kiosk line which is shorter?

User Info Menu

I filled out on line about 3-4 weeks out & filled out the paper form just in case from reading everything...came down to the main floor told the person that we had online they pushed us to the front of a short line straight ahead and when I came our turn to go in front of the officer told her online it was done..the same thing with customs...went smoothly considering I've been coming here 27 years now & rarely does anything go that smoothly

User Info Menu

Filled mine out online while waiting for my ride to the airport. Same experience as Rooster. Short lines for online!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thanks. I did not tell anyone but next time I will and maybe it will save me some time.

User Info Menu

Anyone else having problems filling out form on line. Tried several times yesterday and today and I am getting privacy error and warning that connection is not secure. I even tried different search engines.