Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

User Info Menu

Re: Online C5 Immigration/Customs Form

Worked perfectly for me! Thank you for your help. Which line do we go to?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    https://c5online.pica.gov.jm/apply/

I used Firefox for a browser and still got the privacy warning. Just click "advanced" and then go to the bottom of the page where is says "accept the risk". That worked for me.

When you fill out the form on the plane, the immigration officer has to input all the details into his computer and that takes time. When you do it online, all the information is loaded already and appears when he/she scans your passport. Maybe a few glitches still but when everyone goes online it should seed things up. Also, first rule when landing at MBJ, never ask airport staff where to go or what to do. They haven't even got a clue what day it is. Chances of getting a right answer from them is 0%

User Info Menu

Susieq,
    Which line to go to seems to be the million dollar question here. We are arriving this Saturday at noon so I will see the lack of communication and different lines soon. I guess no one knows for certain.

User Info Menu

Still seems the only true known way to save time getting through the airport is Club Mobay...for the money, it is a reasonable way to begin and end your trip.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Still seems the only true known way to save time getting through the airport is Club Mobay...for the money, it is a reasonable way to begin and end your trip.
    When we arrived 2/18 it only took us 15 minutes to get through the kiosks and immigration, about the same amount of time to walk from the jetway to the kiosks lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaxShepherd View Post
    Susieq,
    Which line to go to seems to be the million dollar question here. We are arriving this Saturday at noon so I will see the lack of communication and different lines soon. I guess no one knows for certain.
    Yes it does! We arrive Saturday at 11:45 a.m. too so, so will we. Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

Such a gamble! On our last 6 trips we've used Club MoBay Arrival Only. Two of the trips it was a waste of money as there was no line in immigration or customs. The other four trips were way worth it - huge lines in immigration. We don't go into the club so that is not a factor. Based on the 4 trips, we will continue to pay for the luxury.

User Info Menu

I have used it at least the last 20 times I have been there..of course the one time I thought I didn't need it was last October the off season so I didn't get it..and It took me an hour and a half to get out of the airport..

User Info Menu

We did the online when we arrived this week...….. The main thing you need to know is you don't have to wait in line or go thru the Kiosk's...…… Just walk like you are with Club MoBay and bypass all the lines...…. When you get to the Immigration hall...…. Walk over to where the Club Mobay info booth is and turn left into a single line that takes you to the online registration position ....... although it is not marked very well that is where you need to go...…. Just don't ask or listen to the people that are directing the arriving guests..... End of story..... we were outside 20 minutes after getting off the plane.....
    Last edited by kwhizz; 03-07-2020 at 11:12 AM.

User Info Menu

Kwhizz thanks so much for clearing this up. Now I can worry about more important things like getting a Red stripe.

User Info Menu

Completed C5 Immigration form today for March 27th arrival. No issues; just a welcoming message, 'See you in Jamaica.'