Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Norm / Vendors

User Info Menu

Norm / Vendors

are Norm and the other vendors we love to see back on the beach. we are heading down friday

User Info Menu

Re: Norm /Vendors

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    are Norm and the other vendors we love to see back on the beach. we are heading down friday
    Weathermon posted some good info in the thread below...
    https://negril.com/forum/showthread....561#post214561

User Info Menu

Re: Norm /Vendors

love to hear that news

User Info Menu

Re: Norm / Vendors

We have seen both patty vendors - Norman and Andrew, The "Any Fruit" ladies, plenty of other fruit vendors, Dean - the spicy pork guy, Layton - the Bread Guy, several lobster vendors, parasailing hawkers, banana boat salesmen, Clive - the ice cream guy, Myrna - Red Stripe Catamaran, the cashew, coconut pie, and gizzada vendors, jewelry vendors, clothing vendors, massage vendors, illegal horseback riders, ganja vendors.......anyway, they have all been seen and often.

User Info Menu

All good news, until the part about the horse.....

User Info Menu

We just got back. The horses were on the beach every day. They arrested Norman while we were there, but he was back the next day selling. He has to go to court. They said he has to have a storefront. The venders were for the most part great. Only a few high pressure people. I only had to get out my serious voice one time. "Dude I said no thanks" I love the fruit ladies. the Coco Bread Man, the fresh juice guy, and the patty guys.