Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new Negril Message Board!

User Info Menu

Smile just a quick test as well

Just thought I add to the test thread, testing photos and font changes etc.

Peace,
    Islander (Brynn)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Everything looks great so far to me!
    My only question right now is, what is the easiest / quickest way to get back to the thread list....right now I am just clicking on the drop down next to "Quick Navigation" and choosing The Negril Message Board
    Is that the best way?

User Info Menu

I am definitely liking it, seems very easy to follow and user friendly, lots of options. I like how you can click on a member and easily search all posts or send an email , to me it just seems a little easier this way

I wanted to know, will the official launch have avitars disabled for all users and also, I wanted to check if the countdown will work similar to the other board

User Info Menu

ok, so it looks like the countdown doesn't work the same as on the other board (unless I did something wrong)

User Info Menu

And now I see photos attached as thumbnails again. Let me see if I can try this out and if it comes up as a thumbnail link or a pic like in Sprat's thread.

Uh Oh... first problem. Looks like to "insert picture" the pic has to be on a website first and then you have to put in the URL link. You can't upload direct from your hard drive. If we can't upload from hard drive, looks like I won't be uploading any photos Please Rob, tell me this isn't the case. That would be a HUGE bummer!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Everything looks great so far to me!
    My only question right now is, what is the easiest / quickest way to get back to the thread list....right now I am just clicking on the drop down next to "Quick Navigation" and choosing The Negril Message Board
    Is that the best way?
    Marley, looks like there is two ways... 1 is the way you are doing it. The other way I've found is to click on "top" that is right next to that quick naviation box and then at the top of the page is the direct link back to the main page, message board, and negril message board.

Rob, would be nice if that line of direct links could be at the bottom of each thread page too.

User Info Menu

Test

Name:  IMG_0995.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  97.3 KB
    Last edited by Schuttzie; 05-03-2011 at 05:43 AM.

User Info Menu

tune in, turn on, drop out

.... wait, that's the wrong test

User Info Menu

Wagwan mon!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrenJaLee View Post

Uh Oh... first problem. Looks like to "insert picture" the pic has to be on a website first and then you have to put in the URL link. You can't upload direct from your hard drive. If we can't upload from hard drive, looks like I won't be uploading any photos Please Rob, tell me this isn't the case. That would be a HUGE bummer!
    Rats - I don't usually post my pix on a site with a URL. Hopefully, Rob, you can help us here.

I think the new site is good but I will need some time to check it out once I get home.