Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 13th Annual Boardie Bash photos from Yellow Bird

Administrator

User Info Menu

13th Annual Boardie Bash photos from Yellow Bird

Here are a couple pics from the 13th Annual Boardie Bash - this year held at Yellow Bird on the beach!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Info Menu

So will all uploaded photos come in as thumbnails like this and then we have to click on each photo individually to view it?

*** Now editing this post ***
    OK, so ignore this question. I just saw Sprat's thread and the photo in it. Haven't gotten to the part of how to do it yet, but see it can be done. And now I've tried the edit post feature too. Working pretty slick!
    Last edited by BrenJaLee; 05-01-2011 at 07:46 PM.

User Info Menu

I have a few pics from the boardie bash but do not see how I can add them to this thread.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnee View Post
    I have a few pics from the boardie bash but do not see how I can add them to this thread.
    Tawnee, looks like you can only add photos from a www website. Above where you type in your reply, the third icon from the right is "insert image" but only gives the option to add from a url. Hopefully Rob can get this changed to be able to upload from hard drive as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrenJaLee View Post
    Tawnee, looks like you can only add photos from a www website. Above where you type in your reply, the third icon from the right is "insert image" but only gives the option to add from a url. Hopefully Rob can get this changed to be able to upload from hard drive as well.
    If you click on "Go Advanced" right under the reply box, you will have an additional feature to add attachments, that is what I did when I uploaded the pics in my test drive post and in that box you have a choice to upload from your hard drive or from a website.....I think the insert picture image only allows pics from a url though. The pictures I uploaded were attachments so they come in as thumbnails, and it looks like there is a limit of 5 at a time

User Info Menu

Not a fan of the thumbnail pics at all. Takes too much time to click on each one and then wait for it to load and then go back to click on the next one and wait for it to load....

User Info Menu

I just click on the first thumbnail and let it load, then along the bottom left is First or Next (or maybe it says Previous and Next), I just click on next to see the next picture in the thumbnails, rather than closing it and going back and clicking on the next picture, that would definitely be annoying!