Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Favorite Villa @ The RockHouse

User Info Menu

Favorite Villa @ The RockHouse

We are coming to Negril for our honeymoon. We are staying at Coco for a while then moving to The Rock House for a few nights before heading back home.

What is your favorite Villa and why????? Looking for suggestions...

User Info Menu

Re: Favorite Villa @ The RockHouse

I am curious as well. Wife and I are heading down January 2021, going to split the week between Skylark and Rockhouse.

User Info Menu

Or does anyone have an aerial view of the rockhouse they can share? I only have the hand drawn maps, not an actual photo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BBrasta View Post
    Or does anyone have an aerial view of the rockhouse they can share? I only have the hand drawn maps, not an actual photo.
    https://www.oyster.com/jamaica/hotel...l-photography/
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Name:  aireal view Rockhouse.JPG
Views: 789
Size:  251.5 KB

User Info Menu

Skip the Villa and save a little cash by requesting room #28. Ocean Front Balcony with great views all day and night. The Garden Villa #20 is also nice. Not on the water but also not on the road. Best room for views is (my opinion only) is Villa #10. All of the Premium Villas are too close to the road for me. Great place all around.... you're going to love the vibe and all the great places to visit very close to the resort.

User Info Menu

We have a reservation for the ocean villa but not the premium villa. Everyone I have heard from says #10 is the best for a premium villa.

If it wasn't for our honeymoon I would be saving the money and staying in nice studio or standard rooms.

Thanks for the feedback.

User Info Menu

On a side note re Rockhouse, assuming women wearing thongs are okay? My wife wears what would be described as a mini/micro thong (little triangle in back) or a true g-string. Also, is topless sunbathing allowed?