Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation company!

User Info Menu

Re: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation compa

Hi there are you looking for a transportation company that is willing to take all necessary protocols to ensure your safety from covid 19 when you visit jamaica?

Call on us Steve Positive Tours !!

We are always going extra miles to ensure safe and affordable services now we are going another extra mile to help to protect you from coming in contact with the present virus we are all trying to fight

We have taken certain steps to ensure that our vehicles are sanitized before every pickup

Give us a call to make your reservation

Call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

NEVER a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

Re: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation compa

Steve has provided my family and me with rides to/from MBJ every Christmas day for the last several years. He is polite, courteous, and always on time. Ride with him and you will be greeted at the airport by his smiling face welcoming you to the island. His van is comfortable, clean, and safe. Although we can't make it to Jamaica this year, we wish him and his customers well. Thanks Steve for making the extra effort to make us feel comfortable and safe. Positive Vibes to you until the next time. Tom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vucko View Post
    Steve has provided my family and me with rides to/from MBJ every Christmas day for the last several years. He is polite, courteous, and always on time. Ride with him and you will be greeted at the airport by his smiling face welcoming you to the island. His van is comfortable, clean, and safe. Although we can't make it to Jamaica this year, we wish him and his customers well. Thanks Steve for making the extra effort to make us feel comfortable and safe. Positive Vibes to you until the next time. Tom
    Hey vucko

Good morning to you and your family

Thank you for the recommendation

We are happy to know that our service means a lot to you

We are sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it for this Christmas it's always a pleasure serving you and your family!

We are hoping for better days

Thank you for always making your choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours!

One love everytime
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 10-01-2020 at 08:25 AM.

User Info Menu

Good morning to my wonderful clients, friends and new travellers

We at Steve Positive Tours are ready to take you all to your destination on our island Paradise Jamaica!

We are affordable safe and promp as always and to add to the plus side we will be helping you to be covid free!

We are taking precautions to protect ourselves and you from all of what's happening around us

We are ready to serve you all

Call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

You won't regret it!

NEVER a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

Always on time.. Safe and a clean transportation.
    Thanks

Scott and Janet

User Info Menu

Steve!!! Howz it goin' mon'? You provided a ride for us about 8 years ago. Just thought we'd chime in and say High! Here is a Black Crowes podcast you might be interested in . Just google... The State of Amorica. Check it out. Thanks for the ride mon' . Todd & Deb from Minnesota.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scott and Janet View Post
    Always on time.. Safe and a clean transportation.
    Thanks

Scott and Janet
    Happy New year Scott and Janet
    We do appreciate the kind words

We are always aiming to provide the best transportation services

Thank you for always making Steve Positive Tours your choice for transportation

One love

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Steve!!! Howz it goin' mon'? You provided a ride for us about 8 years ago. Just thought we'd chime in and say High! Here is a Black Crowes podcast you might be interested in . Just google... The State of Amorica. Check it out. Thanks for the ride mon' . Todd & Deb from Minnesota.
    Hey my wonderful friends happy new year it was a pleasure serving you guys

I will always be here to serve you whenever you are ready

I will checkout the Black Crowes podcast, awesome group!

Thank you for making your choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours

Respect

User Info Menu

Happy New Year to all my wonderful people also to the negril.com crew
    Respect and a lot of love from us here at Steve Positive Tours

We look forward in providing even better services

For all your transportation needs we are only a phone call away call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

Never a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

steve positive tours, my driver and my friend. bless up!
    Praise Jah