Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation company!

User Info Menu

We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation company!

Good morning to everyone out there that's looking for excellent transportation services

We are a transportation company that is Negril based but we will go anywhere on our island paradise Jamaice, anytime!

We are always reasonable on prices always safe and answer to your emails within minutes of recieving your mail plus we are only a phone call away !

We will always be on time for your pickup or dropoff we'll never let you down

You can count on us!

We have been in business for a long time and all our clients are very happy and they keep coming back for more POSITIVE services with us here at Steve Positive Tours

Check us out today call us at 1-876-372-8354 or drop us a line at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

NEVER a dull moment with us!!

User Info Menu

Re: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation compa

Highly recommend Steve. We are looking forward to Steve picking us up at MBJ on Tuesday and being greeted with cold Red Stripes! Soon come...
    Peace & Love

User Info Menu

Re: We are Steve Positive Tours an AFFORDABLE, SAFE and PROMPT transportation compa

I agree. I've been using Steve for years, and he's never let me down.
    Country Country 2001, Sunset at the Palms 2003, Point Village 2004, Couples Negril 2006, Point Village 2007, Country Country 2008, Rooms Negril 2009, Rooms Negril 2010, Treehouse Feb 2011, Breezes Oct 2011, Rooms Negril Feb 2012, Rooms Negril Feb 2013, Grand Lido July 2013, Rooms Feb 2014, Riu Palace Tropical Bay May 2014, Rooms Negril Feb 2015/Treehouse Feb 2015 , Rooms Feb 2016. ....Rooms Feb 2018, Beachcomber May 2018, Beachcomber Dec 2018.... Rooms Feb 2019...Beachcomber Nov 2019.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Highly recommend Steve. We are looking forward to Steve picking us up at MBJ on Tuesday and being greeted with cold Red Stripes! Soon come...
    Hi Smiley

We are so excited to have you as one of our valued clients

We are happy that from the first time we served you , you were satisfied with what we offer

We continue to work hard to please you and everyone who had made their choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours!

Big up and one love

See you tomorrow!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    I agree. I've been using Steve for years, and he's never let me down.
    Hi jody

You are one of our valued clients who knows that we've got you covered no matter what your transportation needs are!

You can always count on us

Thank you for always making your choice for transportation Steve Positive Tours!

One love

User Info Menu

Yo Steve!! Got my co-workers daughter just got married flying down Monday. I gave them your number boss! I still have number of 876-372-8354. Is that still good? Mush respect boss! Been a long tyme boss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Yo Steve!! Got my co-workers daughter just got married flying down Monday. I gave them your number boss! I still have number of 876-372-8354. Is that still good? Mush respect boss! Been a long tyme boss!
    Respect to you my friend Vince
    Big up your self on the recommendation
    Yes that # works
    Hope to see you soon

User Info Menu

We are serving up cold, refreshing complimentary beverages for every MBJ pickups!!

We answer to emails promptly plus we are only a phone call away!

Call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Good morning everyone
    I hope you are all staying safe so we will be able to meet and greet again!

We know this too will pass and we are waiting patiently for things to get better so we here at Steve Positive Tours can continue to provide excellent transportation services for our wonderful clients and newbies

If you have any questions please don't forget that we are only a phone call away !

You can call us at 1-876-372-8354 or simply drop us a line at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

User Info Menu

To all our valued costumers and newbies if you are making plans to visit our island Paradise we are here for you!

We at Steve Positive Tours are offering affordable and safe transportation services

We are taking the necessary precautions to help to prevent you from coming in contact the the virus!

For bookings and queries please call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com