Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: First time

User Info Menu

Cool First time

Two sleeps and we'll be on our way. Looking forward to one of the best vacations ever!

User Info Menu

You will love it. Where ya staying' etc?

User Info Menu

semkins before you go checkout http://www.realnegril.com to see where and when some webcast are, then go along and see one the one love bus cast on a weds is very popular

User Info Menu

We're booked at Coco LaPalm. Tough decision, so much to choose from. Figured center of the beach was a good place to start..

User Info Menu

Great place to start, I get there on wenesday maybe see you at a webcast, or the watching football on thursday.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We just got back fron our first trip, and loved it. Already planning a
    spring trip.

Try and make a webcast, and if at all possible, dont miss the pub crawl.

User Info Menu

I feel your excitement. I was that way (a LONG time ago) but still feel it every time I go. One thing, don't tell the "locals" it's your first time. You will have less pressure to buy things.

And I would say, "enjoy your trip", but I know you will. As said before, try to get to a web cast because you will meet others from here there.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Day 7 and it's been more than I could've possibly imagined. I've been so impressed by the people themselves. What a great place! Beginning to understand the whole irie thing. Been keeping a journal so I'll probably post later.