Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow board?

User Info Menu

yep - alla that marley9808, it times out a lot -

and yes marko - i also go to other boards that run on this same software and they are not nearly as slow so i really don't get it either

User Info Menu

well there you go - it just timed out while posting that reply.

pmmmmmphh

User Info Menu

yeah, clicking on a new link (I had to find the technological glitches link since they moved this post) is painfully slow--I can't think of any other sites that I use that react so sluggishly. No word yet on whether that will be fixed ?
    Rob? Anyone?

User Info Menu

It may be that both boards are running on the same server. If the bandwidth is being shared it would naturally be slower. Wait until Rob archives the old board
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

thanks captain--maybe that is it. I am not at all tech savvy so don't know what exactly might bog things down. I hope it changes and will try to be patient.

User Info Menu

God it's sooooo slow. I can get from Mobay to Negril quicker.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

old board has been disabled since yesterday .... this board is still slow independent of what is going on with that - don't think that's the issue.... besides which, a server should be able to handle LOTS more than two message boards worth of info.
    Last edited by MissBlue; 05-17-2011 at 11:10 AM.

User Info Menu

painfully slow still. And I have seen no response yet from anyone with the board--the slow board threads are moved over here, but no word on whether it might change? I am hoping. It must affect the administrators as well.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Working on it...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks, Rob!