Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Margaritaville bus

User Info Menu

Margaritaville bus

Years ago when I stayed on the cliffs the Margaritaville bus would pick us up at Xtabi and drop us off on the beach at Margaritaville. We just had to be back around 4 to hop back on for the return trip.
    Does anyone know if the bus is still running? If so, is it still the same crazy looking bus?

User Info Menu

Re: Margaritaville bus

Quote Originally Posted by maralunatic View Post
    years ago when i stayed on the cliffs the margaritaville bus would pick us up at xtabi and drop us off on the beach at margaritaville. We just had to be back around 4 to hop back on for the return trip.
    Does anyone know if the bus is still running? If so, is it still the same crazy looking bus?
    free pickup from major negril resorts.
    Call 876.957.4467 or email info@margaritavillecaribbean.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    no it longer runs for us cheap west enders.....now they have a huge parking lot full of buses from mobay cruise ships filled with money spending people......just riding In that old bus was a trip with him changing gears and roaring that engine...just show up at 4pm and hop on.....Margaritaville has changed a little

User Info Menu

Cruise ships ruining it as usual, can't believe people bus all the way from Mo Bay, stay on the ship please!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redground View Post
    no it longer runs for us cheap west enders.....now they have a huge parking lot full of buses from mobay cruise ships filled with money spending people......just riding In that old bus was a trip with him changing gears and roaring that engine...just show up at 4pm and hop on.....Margaritaville has changed a little
    My bust. This was on there website:

Fake News!

User Info Menu

Awww...I loved riding on that bus!

User Info Menu

The Big Bus had run its course..that thing was a rattle trap..yes Margaritaville has a different business plan doesn't mean local tourist can't go there frankly I go there just about every day...I DON'T buy anything there but my good friends all work there & there's NO issues & getting a nice lounge chair WITHOUT having to buy anything I like where it's located because I'm a walker..it splits the beach basically in half to walk one way one day and the next the other way...good music all the time a good vibe without again NOT having to buy anything or give hassel for NOT buying anything...27 years coming here as of 2020

User Info Menu

Well I sat on a chair and was told I had to buy something.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Is having to buy something to use a beach chair outrageous? I was in Miami Beach and Key West last month and it is not cheap to rent a beach chair, so the idea that you have to buy something (as opposed to simply paying for the chair itself) sounds pretty reasonable to me. Can you hear the birds? Cheap, cheap, cheap...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Is having to buy something to use a beach chair outrageous? I was in Miami Beach and Key West last month and it is not cheap to rent a beach chair, so the idea that you have to buy something (as opposed to simply paying for the chair itself) sounds pretty reasonable to me. Can you hear the birds? Cheap, cheap, cheap...
    It's the answer to the age-old question..."You know you are a local when?" When you can sit in a chair at Margaritaville for 27 years and never asked to buy anything.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.