Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Newbie to the Board but Not Negril!

User Info Menu

Newbie to the Board but Not Negril!

This Board is so great! So happy I found this. Just booked my airline ticket for May and booked Club Mobay from a link off this site. Got back Feb 20 and in withdrawal already. My 7th trip back since April but 10th all around! Still pondering cliffs or beach. I love both! Just can’t make up my mind! Lol! Hello to All and so happy to be here. Looking forward to getting to know you all and meeting up in Negril if schedules work out. Thx!!

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie to the Board but Not Negril!

Hey MissJen...Welcome!
    I'd suggest you do a split stay if you have enough time.
    I always thought it was like getting two vacations in one...half the vacation staying on the cliffs...second half on the beach.

User Info Menu

Yep. I tend to switch back and forth every other trip. Was at Country Country last month. Love it there. 3rd time. Am thinking about checking out Kaisers. Love Xtabi tho. Stinks its so far off. Used to going every other month. Now back to work after almost 2 years off. Gotta accrue that PTO time again!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Hey MissJen...Welcome!
    I'd suggest you do a split stay if you have enough time.
    I always thought it was like getting two vacations in one...half the vacation staying on the cliffs...second half on the beach.
    I agree with BNB, except in reverse, after a week or so on the beach,
    then up to the cliffs for Chill time after the beach and to unwind b-4 back to the grind.

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  2.42 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by yamon View Post
    I agree with BNB, except in reverse, after a week or so on the beach,
    then up to the cliffs for Chill time after the beach and to unwind b-4 back to the grind.
    Was suppose to be a picture