Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach house condos

User Info Menu

Beach house condos

Greetings boardies,
    Has anyone ever stayed at the beach house condos? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

User Info Menu

Re: Beach house condos

My wife and I have booked our 6th stay at the Beach House Condos for this December. I can't say enough great things about it. The place is clean, the staff is friendly, the location could not be better. The bar /restaurant is a great gathering place for guests, we make new friends every time we go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Great! Im So happy to hear that you and your wife have had good experiences there. Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

My husband and I stayed there two years ago and it was great! We were in a studio apartment with a kitchenette. It was spacious and perfect for us. The location is great! The beach and bar area are nice and never crowded.

User Info Menu

Hello,
    We are looking at this property as well - usually stay around CCLP. We are also going to be arriving at the end of July, which is a different month for us. One thing we are concerned about is a review talking about the water being brown (from the river nearby) after it rains. Is this a regular occurrence at Beach House Condos? A bigger issue in July with more rain?
    Thank you!