Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Looking for room in West end for 20-25 US? Mar 21-28

User Info Menu

Cool Looking for room in West end for 20-25 US? Mar 21-28

I am Looking for a room to rent in West end for 20-25 US from Mar 21-28/20. I’m not fussy as long as it’s clean and safe.

Prefer a private or shared room rather than bunk beds in a dorm

Any names of places w contact info will be appreciated.
    Thanks very much

Last time I was in Negril there were a few restaurants/bars that rented rooms for 20 US/night near Pee Wees and Blue Cave Crystals area.

I can’t wait to come back for a brown stew chicken n red stripe!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for room in West end for 20-25 US? Mar 21-28

Quote Originally Posted by canadian backpacker View Post
    I am Looking for a room to rent in West end for 20-25 US from Mar 21-28/20. I’m not fussy as long as it’s clean and safe.

Prefer a private or shared room rather than bunk beds in a dorm

Any names of places w contact info will be appreciated.
    Thanks very much

Last time I was in Negril there were a few restaurants/bars that rented rooms for 20 US/night near Pee Wees and Blue Cave Crystals area.

I can’t wait to come back for a brown stew chicken n red stripe!
    Wow, with the increased rates in water and electricity, those are some tough numbers to be able to provide. Add to that the house keeper to clean the sheets and room and security guard, I think you may need to up those dollars a bit....

See you soon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    when i saw this thread yesterday, my first reaction was, "i used to pay $25 split amongst two people back in 1995!" and that was in treasure beach.

then, i hopped on airbnb to see if that number is even possible in this day and age and saw the listing you posted. it was one of two that i would consider staying at if i was looking to do the most bare bones trip possible to negril.

i'm researching a trip for 4 for kingston, blue mountains and port antonio for july, strictly utilizing airbnb listings, and the cheapest rooms i'll consider cost $60 a night. i know you can do cheaper, but it's not worth it to me.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much. It's in my book.

User Info Menu

Just noticed this new offer on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/yworrycotta...event_location
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.