Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The times....

User Info Menu

Re: The times....

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    You're in a Jamaica (Negril) based forum...the talk is going to be about Jamaicans.
    GOOD ONE! Capt Obvious

User Info Menu

I agree tough times for all, but those who don’t have a little saved for such an emergency have it much harder. And don’t say you’re a little tapped this month. Those who can afford to vacation in Jamaica are much better off than the average Jamaican working in the tourist industry.

User Info Menu

AMEN JohnNYC! I can't imagine what it would be like & hope none of us are about to find out. I'm not rich (by our standards in the US) but I go on vacation & I have a small savings to exist for a while. I feel bad for people anywhere going through it right now but we do have more resources than our Jamaican friends & I am very concerned for them. I keep thinking of people I see & talk to each trip & wonder how they will do because I know some were already having a tough time of things