Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Case of Red STRIPE

User Info Menu

Post Case of Red STRIPE

Just wondering the cost of a case RED STRIPE (24) at the HI Lo store ?
    or at Shamrocks ?
    THANKS

User Info Menu

was 18 bucks I think at the chinaman store,a bit more at Hilo and a little bit more at shamrock but shamrock you can walk to. The others are a cab ride which is ok if you are going for other stuff ie groceries,atm, etc but costs more in total. I'm sooo jealous.....

User Info Menu

L&M Store by Ella Drive and West End Road is pretty reasonable too on cases of Red Stripe..............

tuffer question.........do they sell Red Stripe Bold by the case?
    ony seen it in 4 packs..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

THANKS for info momthor
    no need to be jealous youll be there right after we leave
    Is that 18 us or JA ?

hey marko where is the L&M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treewacker View Post
    Is that 18 us or JA ?

hey marko where is the L&M
    L&M is on the Cliffs across from Pee Wees and Birchrunville Cottages...... close to No Limit Bar......

$18US.... but mi think you'll find it a likkle higher than that everywhere.......
    they don't really have case pricing like we do here in North America........
    everything der is by da bottle.......China mon store usually the cheapest in Negril.......
    MegaMart is probably the cheapest on the North Coast.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Looks like me shopping at the CHINAMONS

User Info Menu

Last winter off the truck with crate and bottle deposit it was $2500J-just under $30 US

User Info Menu

that is more like the way I remember it !!
    thanks - Boogzy

User Info Menu

Beer & other "libation" prices have gone up since last winter, so I think it will be probably more than $2,500J....not sure how much more. This is why MOST places now charge $200....they gotta make SOME profit! The mark up on most alcohol in Ja. is much less than N. America. $2.50US for a beer in a bar is not really bad folks!!

User Info Menu

I believe I paid right around $2800j at Wise Choice last month.