Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Negril...Belmont...?

User Info Menu

Brasi, Did you check out Treasurebeach.net?

User Info Menu

Yes, I did...lots of great info there. Thanks!

User Info Menu

One more question: are there ATMs accessible? I am essentially taking a "2/3 day vacation within my Negril vacation" and can bring cash, or use CC's...but...just wonder what you all would do in this case?

According to National Commerical Bank's website, there is a NCB ATM at the PETCOM station in Whitehouse.
    The Scotiabank has a branch and ATM in Black River; and of course both NCB and SBank have branche/ATMs in Sav.

User Info Menu

I'm superstoked. I changed my plans to spend 5 days in Negril (Seastar), then two days in Belmont, with plans to get back to Negril and spend the last 5 days there...I wonder if I will go back to Negril after being on the South Coast for a couple days...

It seems like it will be so easy to get LOST in the vibe there...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huahine View Post
    BC BUD........Hi There, Is Natania's guest house still open? I stayed there many years ago, what a beautiful place!!
    Yes, it is open. I saw Veronica in Negril earlier this year. Here is a link with info and photo's of her guesthouse property
    http://www.vrbo.com/292382#features

User Info Menu

I stayed at Natania's Guest House many years ago, it was just beautiful. Nataniasguesthouse.com

User Info Menu

we will be in negril for 17 daze ,but we will be in BELMONT for 2 daze during our reach, right beside PETER TOSHS grave sight, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I wonder if I will go back to Negril after being on the South Coast for a couple days...

It seems like it will be so easy to get LOST in the vibe there...
    guess it depends on who you meet and what you're doing on the South Coast......
    it may be very tuff to leave.....lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Can't wait for you to get there Brasi !! You deserve it!