Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking at fares for February

User Info Menu

looking at fares for February

looks like the fares thru charlotte with AA have been jacked up . perhaps the airlines are hoping to recoup some $$. any one else find this when booking for 2021?

User Info Menu

Re: looking at fares for February

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    looks like the fares thru charlotte with AA have been jacked up . perhaps the airlines are hoping to recoup some $$. any one else find this when booking for 2021?
    Our flight options have been looking a little higher too.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

I don't want to sound too morbid but.... when there are projections that possibly 1 out of ever 1,400 people in the US is not going to be alive to catch a plane anywhere, it may be too early to do anything more than dream of a vacation at this time.

My opinion.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

One of our kids is getting married next January in Mexico (maybe) and the flights are down to $388. I thought wow maybe Negril and Mexico next winter. Nope! price from Minneapolis $808 yesterday. I don't get it.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    I don't want to sound too morbid but.... when there are projections that possibly 1 out of ever 1,400 people in the US is not going to be alive to catch a plane anywhere, it may be too early to do anything more than dream of a vacation at this time.

My opinion.
    That is quite morbid....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post

My opinion.
    Respect

User Info Menu

I booked our Dec.-Jan. trip already; I figure that I want the airline to see sold tickets on that flight, and if it gets canceled, I'll just get a refund or voucher that I'll use anyway. I found that the fares were extremely sensitive to the day of the week in unusual ways; look at the date grid for airfares and see if it's the same for you. Interestingly, Christmas day was an expensive day to fly; it's usually cheap.