Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Steel Pan Band at Canoe this Thursday!!!!

Awesome addition! : )

RB$

User Info Menu

SWEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be there Patty!!!!! on the calander every thursday after the 27th.........

User Info Menu

This is going to be so much fun!!!! Miss Blue thew band is " Greeny and Steel"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Great news sounds cool and the 5 rum punch has now turned to seven VERY intriguing. Think I will have to be testing this out
    dem excellent and like to see anyone have more than two of those......dem ROCK!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Poolguy can u please wear the special hoodie, the blue one from last year? LOL luv ya !

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hey Patty....We will be there with bells on...lol, soon as we find the bells

Can't wait, love those rum punches...and a steel band, what a bonus...and we get to see the new addition.

And Poolguy...yes that shirt...I remember seeing the pic, some kind of towel attire I think...hahahha

Soon come!

User Info Menu

It's tonight !!!! can't wait! come on out and support Kirby, monique, Georgia , Phill and BigA as we kick of the season, celebrate , Thanksgving, and welcome all of our friends back again!

User Info Menu

Hey....so the band is Greeny and Steel?

I am wondering if this is the same Greeny whose steel band played for Daisy and Markus (Clarity and hubby man) earlier this year at the English Rose? Was that what it was called?

Did anyone take pictures of the steel pan band at Canoe? I didn't get to log in for that one, but I was just thinking about her stories of her friend Greeny and his steel pan band playing for them that one night!
    Just a thought........