Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Steel Pan Band at Canoe this Thursday!!!!

User Info Menu

Live Steel Pan Band at Canoe this Thursday!!!!

The happiest happy hour in Negril just got better !!!!!! Featuring our famous 2-1 rum punch (KIrby's special 7 rum blend!!!) Live webcast with Rob and Lisa of Realnegril.com, and a true taste of the Carribean with live steel pan music.

Name:  Canoe Website Pics 060.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  91.5 KB

Happy hour from 2-6, live music from 5-9:30, come by for a drink, check out our new addition, have a dance on the sand, enjoy some great folks and some tasty food! We feature fresh caught local fish, at least 4 varieties, lobster and shrimp as well as a wicked burger, fried and BBQ chicken, grilled veggies and more. Hope to see you on Thursday.....Happy Thanksgiving!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patty_k View Post
    The happiest happy hour in Negril just got better !!!!!! Featuring our famous 2-1 rum punch (KIrby's special 7 rum blend!!!) Live webcast with Rob and Lisa of Realnegril.com, and a true taste of the Carribean with live steel pan music.

Name:  Canoe Website Pics 060.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  91.5 KB
    the Canoe just keeps getting better and better........
    and Kirby's 7 Rum Punch Rocks!
    see ya in January!!!!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Will this be a new addition for every Thursday?
    If so, woo hoo!
    See you in April (but just so you know, I will see you in April either way) lol

User Info Menu

I DO love "drum pan" music!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Nothing betta than a GOOD pan band....heavenly music!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks all! and yes.... if it goes well it will be a regular thing on Thursday evenings! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

User Info Menu

Damn...wish I could be there! This trip is Fri to Tues ...no crawl or canoe.....

Next May.......
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

what band is it??

User Info Menu

Great news sounds cool and the 5 rum punch has now turned to seven VERY intriguing. Think I will have to be testing this out

User Info Menu

Just in time for my arrival!
    Trip #59 most of February