Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reach Out!

User Info Menu

Re: Reach Out!

That’s just RUDE!

User Info Menu

Agreed bikescott. I appreciate the accurate info that Rob and Lisa put out every day on here. As Rob said, who would want Negril to go back to the "good old days" with little or no electricity and sanitation, refrigeration ect. I am sure those who feel that way live without those same features and are enjoying it?..geez

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    Spanky that's all BS!! Rob and Lisa were nowhere near Negril when the Pay phone was at the Yacht Club. They're newcomers not oldtimers. Ask them questions about the good days of the late 60's an 70's they're clueless!!!! They are clueless about the happenings of Negril!!
    What a weird post to make.
    Anyways, I remember my first trip to Negril, was in 2002 I believe. There was a payphone either in front of or inside the Firefly property I used to call my Dad. It was before I owned a cell phone.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Good post brownsd54! I too have been thinking of many. Opal next to Grand Pineapple who gave me many great massages & good conversation, Courtney the wood carver at GP, the Fruit Lady, all the beach singers (the 1 legged & the 2 legged ones) who I love to listen to & so many more who make up the fabric of Negril Beach. Hope & pray they are all doing ok.

User Info Menu

John chill. Lisa is correct. i mentioned the phone by the yacht club but was asking about the phone in the picture. Rob in the original reply did not mention he had used the phone by the yacht club but either way what sparked your anger?. my memory is you are typically a positive poster. tough time for all . i hope to be there in February again and last time there i saw of course the one legged guy and helped him out as well as the blind guy (always assumed he is blind) and helped him .

User Info Menu

Browns, Spanky and All...it IS an incredibly tough time for everyone...but the support, attitude & kindness overall has been amazing. The prevailing climate here is "everyone is in this together".
    We had a lovely friend of ours offering breadfruit off her tree yesterday & making sure we were okay...this has been a common theme in the Negril area.