Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP: This Statement Struck A Cord

User Info Menu

Sandy:

Well, thanks to Negril.com ICON ShellyK suggesting I was like a "brother type" and "as much as I try to act bada$$ I am not fooling her" LOL...I am Michael J Fox...that's the rumour. haha

But let me be clear: I have a tattoo, I swim less than an hour after eating all the time, and I will indeed admit have had "relations" with women other than the woman I was married to for 15 years...albeit on a limited and respectful basis. I also jaywalk on occasion.

In January 2012, lock up your unwed sisters and daughters while I am in Negril. I am a DAAAAAANGEROUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS man. lol

User Info Menu

LOL Brasi!

User Info Menu

"in fact one trip - a new guy was swirling and grinning in front of my beach chair
    one of the regulars shouted out to him "she don't mess with no beach boys" "

I've had similar experiences through the years. New guy on the beach tries to get my attention/gain my favor. One of the "old hands" nudges, talks in his ear... end of that hustle because the more seasoned guy just gave him the "she don't mess with no beach boys" message. Pretty funny to watch. Guy getting his moves on then, act over. Good entertainment though.

User Info Menu

Ummm...Yvonne...that was me...LOL jk

User Info Menu

In January 2012, lock up your unwed sisters and daughters while I am in Negril. I am a DAAAAAANGEROUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS man. lol
    WATCH OUT FOR BRASI GIRLS!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

User Info Menu

You like bad-ass airplanes Brasi?
    My kind of dude - oppps- that doesn't sound right!

I find that women generaly are not too impressed by airplanes - could be wasting your time.
    They like vampires, though, apparently.

Ever thought about filing down your incisors?

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Lmao k3!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

you should never assume, because it makes an ass out of u and me

User Info Menu

I watch these videos. So far, they haven't helped but am not through the entire set of DVDs yet.

Jan 2012: the great experiment.