Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Southwest Airline

User Info Menu

Southwest Airline

I'm not sure if this means anything but I got an email from SW air say they are taking bookings to Montego Bay starting June 9th.

I hope

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest Airline

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    I'm not sure if this means anything but I got an email from SW air say they are taking bookings to Montego Bay starting June 9th.

I hope

Cap
    We hope also...
    but...strange...as I think it was Jambarney that said their flight was cancelled in July already through SW...wth??!!!

User Info Menu

Indeed it was cancelled, with supporting language stating they could not guarantee rebooking us within 3 days so they were refunding all points , taxes , and fees. This is 2 trips in the last 6 weeks Southwest has canceled on us. Before we bother booking again will probably have to see and hear of actual flights from US landing there. Hopefully soon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post

I hope

Cap
    Cap let's hope you can make it back to Zion Hill--when you do post a lot, now that rtitle is not on the board we need as much as ever from those that live on the island! Jah bless Cap!
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Cap let's hope you can make it back to Zion Hill--when you do post a lot, now that rtitle is not on the board we need as much as ever from those that live on the island! Jah bless Cap!
    Where did rtitle go?

User Info Menu

Last week Southwest cancelled my June 28 flight from Dallas; next available was August 15, booked it and now they've cancelled it as well. In my research for flights from DAL to MBJ, I must connect somewhere and looking at my options earlier this week there were plenty, now only through BWI. All connections from HOU, FLL, MCO are unavailable. An ever evolving situation.

User Info Menu

yep..I did the same after someone posted that the sandals resorts were opening up..I think that until we hear from the Jamaican Govt, that they are open for business nothing is going to be firmed up.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

We have Southwest leaving Rhode Island on August 30 returning on September 7. Now we are justing waiting for the country and resorts to open.