Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Looking for accomodations

User Info Menu

Looking for accomodations

Hello is anyone running any nice specials for nice accomodations Jan 4-9, 2012? All ideas would really be appreciated!!!

User Info Menu

Would need more info from you. there are rooms for everyone ranging from $30 US per nite to $300+ US per nite. Do you want to be on the beach or on the cliffs?
    What are your absolute requirements, eg AC, pool, hot & cold water, kitchette or not. Does room have to be on the beach or cliff side, or can it garden side or be across the road. If you provide an idea of what your room budget per night is, the boardies can give you some suggestions.

If you look at the top of this board and click on the HOTELS link, it will give you an idea of what is available. The dates you gave are High Season and rooms are in high demand as lots of tourists come for Xmas & New Years in Negil.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach girl View Post
    Hello is anyone running any nice specials for nice accommodations Jan 4-9, 2012? All ideas would really be appreciated!!!
    Welcome to da Board!

Well you going in high season so you will have to budget accordingly......not a lot of specials then........
    check NegrilOneStop.com for current specials during that time period......
    and check this board frequently for specials.......
    Cliffs usually less expensive than Beach........
    being on da wata is usually the most expensive of course........

nice places on da beach are like Coco LaPalm, Bar B Barn, Negril Treehouse, Rondel, Rooms, etc......

nice places on the Cliffs are like Catcha, Xtabi, SeaStar, Blue Cave Castle, Banana Shout, etc.........

most expensive on da Cliffs is like Caves.......
    and most expensive on da Beach is Swept Away and there are more.......

Jamaican AI's you have SeaWind, Merril's, Legends, Fun Holiday, SamSara, Sunset on the Beach/Cliffs..........

really there are rooms for every type of budget in Negril..............
    you can pitch a tent at Roots Bamboo or go for the Honeymoon Suite at Sandals........

pick one this time from your research........
    then check out a bunch when you are in Negril for your next great vacation.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Ok, I've been to Negril before, but would like to broaden my horizons, stayed at Bar b-barn, wasn't too excited about it, done a few AI's, I don't have to go there...just something nice and clean, on or off the beach.. the AI's are crazy priced right now..comfortable bed, pool, bar, needed for sure..I'm not hard to please, just don't want to drop all of my money on the hotel alone...Come on boardies, help me out please....

User Info Menu

Inexpensive very basic but clean hotel 6 type Fun Holiday, nice little more expensive coco la palm Both have restaurants, pool, and bar. Fun Holidays food is kind of bad but Montanas across the street is inexpensive and has good food.

User Info Menu

White Sands was reasonable when I looked, on beach...around $80/night...have heard great things....

User Info Menu

I stayed at White Sands last April. I think they might have the best prices all year round. Rooms are simple, clean and inexpensive. The food is ok. Bar tenders make some dam strong drinks (One day I passed out before 3pm!) The rest of the staff is also very nice. There is a pool on the garden side, but i don't remember seeing anybody in it. All in All, it works for me. This December I'm trying Fun Holiday (I hear it is similar to WS).
    ONE LOVE!

MIDIRI (A.K.A. FUD)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MIDIRI View Post
    Bar tenders make some dam strong drinks (One day I passed out before 3pm!).
    think that is pretty universal with the bartenders and establishments in Negril........
    cause it's in their best interest if you stay for another one.....and another one....lol
    plus they aren't too worried about you driving around drunk....taxis are always right der....lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

We stayed at Mariposa last year, and plan on going back feb-march. Very clean, and quiet, good prices and freindly staff. I like being in the middle of everything, boat bar to the left, Tony's hut to the right, yet peace and quiet if you feel like relaxn, pour your own drink and chill. We walk to the shamrock(supplies), Best in the West(neighbourhood pub),right next door to catholic church. Cheers

User Info Menu

http://negrilbeachcondo.com/

Call Jean at the NBBC see if she has anyting available..

Name:  yard6w.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  43.1 KB