Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 4th Negril Sandals & Beaches Re-Open!

User Info Menu

June 4th Negril Sandals & Beaches Re-Open!

June 4th Negril Sandals & Beaches Re-Open!
    received this today from a member of Sandals Management Team ……

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Re: June 4th Negril Sandals & Beaches Re-Open!

Wonderful as I have a June Jamaica American Airline flight and now will book Negril Beaches.

User Info Menu

has the Ministry set a date for the island to reopen for flights yet? I haven't seen anything
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

I tried to look up flights on Southwest and American for june 20 just for fun..and they don't have anything listed.
    [/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 68Stang View Post
    I tried to look up flights on Southwest and American for june 20 just for fun..and they don't have anything listed.
    This is interesting https://www.un.int/jamaica/news/exte...il-31-may-2020

User Info Menu

I contacted the Jamaican Tourist Board in Jamaica about my June trip in 6 weeks and they confirmed it's fine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MissNegril View Post
    I contacted the Jamaican Tourist Board in Jamaica about my June trip in 6 weeks and they confirmed it's fine.
    Until it isn't......smh

User Info Menu

The West Jet website has the first flight into MoBay as June the 4th. Winnipeg to MBJ, June 4th, $461. Not bad!! Oh ya, $800 to get home &%$#'n West Jet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    The West Jet website has the first flight into MoBay as June the 4th. Winnipeg to MBJ, June 4th, $461. Not bad!! Oh ya, $800 to get home &%$#'n West Jet.
    I wouldn't count on it. Swoop had flights in July and August and cancelled all flights for those two months a few days ago. First date to MoBay is now September.

User Info Menu

I think we are going to wait till we see something official..then will see what flights are going..we have cancelled ticket with american, so will see what they have for schedule after the official announcement.
    [/url]