Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree Frogs and Drummers at Night

User Info Menu

Re: Tree Frogs and Drummers at Night

Sat night in Spring Garden. Music is about 1/2 mile away

Cap

https://vimeo.com/416996015
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Amazing sound! Especially missing the frogs.

User Info Menu

i am hoping to visit spring garden on next trip. Captaind or Rob how would one get to it via scooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    i am hoping to visit spring garden on next trip. Captaind or Rob how would one get to it via scooter
    Just as you're leaving Sheffield you'll see a road on the left. There's a bike taxi stand and a couple of food shops. Follow that road for a few kilometers. You come to a cross road from the left. Go straight but be ready for some bad road. You'll go through a small village named Ketto. Keep going straight. After you leave Ketto you'll make a 90 degree to the right. (watch out for the mother of all potholes in the middle of the turn) You'll be going up a long straight hill with sugar cane on both sides.
    Then a left and a sharp right and you're in the heart of Spring Garden. Don't blink or you'll miss it

Ca[p
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

That's awesome. Makes me think of the nights I'm sitting on my balcony at White Sands on the garden side and either an event at Waves is going on or a night the Jungle is open...