Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paradise 2021

User Info Menu

Re: Paradise 2021

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    2021 heck 2020!

Cap
    I'm with you Dave 2020 November here we come!

User Info Menu

Dec and Feb here !!!!!!

User Info Menu

yes

User Info Menu

Greetings from sunny Michigan, I hope all the bad weather is missing my home away from home and all my friends and family are safe in Negril and all of Jamaica. I and I are ready to return, passage booked, a safe place to stay, money saved to spend, yes life is good here

We hope everyone is safe and still going to go back to the island we love so much, Jamaica The virus, will I hope anyway not stop us or our friends from returning to Paradise.

151 daze, till we reach

Respect.

semi(and crew)

User Info Menu

Hey Smokehouse, your getting old buddy be careful at home so you will be able to join us in Paradise,

soon come

semi(and crew)

aka BikerMike

User Info Menu

Hey Smokehouse 135 daze, soon come

User Info Menu

We have been keeping in touch with the JTA and they still haven't Certified many if any stand alone resorts or Guest house`s on the Gardenside of NMB. They need to be checked and Certified so the people that stay with them can make plans seems the AI`s get it first , is it the Big places get first Certification's ? Come on, all of Jamaica is hurting, open more places up !

Soon come (WE Hope) semi(and crew)
    BikerMike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    We have been keeping in touch with the JTA and they still haven't Certified many if any stand alone resorts or Guest house`s on the Gardenside of NMB. They need to be checked and Certified so the people that stay with them can make plans seems the AI`s get it first , is it the Big places get first Certification's ? Come on, all of Jamaica is hurting, open more places up !
    BikerMike
    Hey Mike...
    Some of the properties are certified on the garden side of Norman Manley Blvd.
    Those that are not certified as yet, have not made the necessary improvements and have not requested certification.
    The property requests TDPCO (Tourism Product Development Company) to come in and confirm they've met the standards of Covid compliance...once that is done the property receives a certificate that allows them to operate their business.
    It is not a random or big property first procedure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    2021 heck 2020!

Cap
    Yes Cap we will see Linston in 36 days!

User Info Menu

I have rebooked for Jan 2 until Jan 11th. We will see if this one pens out!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]