Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Paradise 2021

User Info Menu

Re: Paradise 2021

Have fun but know it gets warm in April, I and I were married on the beach April 23rd and it was Hot Hot Hot

User Info Menu

Its with a sad heart I have to tell you we will not be going to Paradise in 2021. I just don't want to take the chance of becoming ill while in Jamaica. With Jah`s blessing we will return in 2022.

BikerMike

User Info Menu

I feel exactly like you do. I worry about getting sick on the island and not having access to health care. The risk of getting to the airport and just being in crowds at the airport is too dangerous. I have already lost two trips to Jamaica and my March trip is in great jeopardy. Unless I have been vaccinated I will stay at home and wait for better times. No one wants to be another statistic, take this disease seriously, please.........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    Its with a sad heart I have to tell you we will not be going to Paradise in 2021. I just don't want to take the chance of becoming ill while in Jamaica. With Jah`s blessing we will return in 2022.

BikerMike
    It's a difficult decision but the right one if you don't feel good about going. Travelling anywhere during Covid is dangerous.