Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shout out to Negril.com for Covid related stress relief!

User Info Menu

Shout out to Negril.com for Covid related stress relief!

I booked my room at BHC 12 months ago and the countdown now stands at 16 days. I fully appreciate the reality of this virus but I have also done research in order to make informed decisions on what I consider my risk factors to be as I continue to live my life as normally as possible. As of today, I'm full steam ahead to celebrate New Years on the beach in Negril. This message board has been extremely helpful in not only answering questions that I had but also answering questions that I didn't even think of. I feel like I am well informed and well prepared to undertake this adventure. Club Mobay reservation is made, covid test is scheduled and I confirmed that the lab I am using lists it's name on the results. I have an approved driver set up in the event that I don't succumb to beach gravity. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I can't wait to get back to Negril. Thanks to Rob and everyone that has shared information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: Shout out to Negril.com for Covid related stress relief!

Enjoy your trip! We will be there at the same time!

User Info Menu

Re: Shout out to Negril.com for Covid related stress relief!

LAX1724...Do you know "Fargoman"?