Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Years eve Fire works???

Sponsor

User Info Menu

New Years eve Fire works???

Any where?? in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: New Years eve Fire works???

Is Alfred's raft back on the water?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Alfred’s raft was not there a week ago. The one you normally see got mashed up but I thought they brought in a second one for fireworks.

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure there will NOT be fireworks on the beach this year. Certainly not the big display they've had the past few years.

Administrator

User Info Menu

The public firework displays have been canceled island wide, 1) to prevent large crowds and 2) because of the 10pm curfew for the island population.

Your resort/hotel will have New Year's parties planned, and I would assume that some may be using sky lanterns as their own replacement for the usual fireworks display.

Have fun at your hotel and kiss 2020 goodbye for good!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

2021 is going to be a great year!! Already booked for Coco LaPalm for April 23rd to May 1st,that's the way we are starting the year before it even gets here!!