Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paradise 2021

User Info Menu

Paradise 2021

Good morning all, I hope everyone is as well as can be during these trying times.

I hear from friends that its real slow on the beach road these days, not much going on there! Its the same here, everyone trying to stay home and stay safe.

My tickets are reserved and I am planning to arrive Feb 2nd.2021 if it`s meant to be I will be there , if not well soon come

Bless

semi(and crew) aka BikerMike

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Paradise 2021

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    Good morning all, I hope everyone is as well as can be during these trying times.

I hear from friends that its real slow on the beach road these days, not much going on there! Its the same here, everyone trying to stay home and stay safe.

My tickets are reserved and I am planning to arrive Feb 2nd.2021 if it`s meant to be I will be there , if not well soon come

Bless

semi(and crew) aka BikerMike

It is definitely slower all over town. We feature it daily on our Negril Today pages. Not so much "staying home and staying safe" as literally nothing to do. Covid is a scare, but people are much more worried here in Negril about not being employed.

Only a few places open, a handful of hotels, small shops, the occasional restaurant but no bars.

We are going to feature some pics taken yesterday near the Corner Bar showing the roads right where the West End starts.

Please check the Negril Today daily pages for more updates!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Its still a long way off but as they say, Soon come

Lets all enjoy our time here, life is short.

Bless Semi (and crew)

User Info Menu

Good morning everyone. I and I are well here in Michigan. Life is good but still thinking of my many friends in Negril, I pray your all in good health. The life we all knew is changing so stay safe.

Our plans are the same, 30 wonderful nights in Negril, soon come. Anyone else going in 2021 let me know

Bless

semi (and crew)

User Info Menu

Have a Great week everyone

User Info Menu

Booked for mid January!!!

User Info Menu

Going for US Thanksgiving and staying into December. Then back again for February!! If protocols allow we plan to spend the first week of February touring the island.

User Info Menu

I'll see ya there in Feb !

User Info Menu

Ya Mon Feb. soon come.

User Info Menu

I hope everyone reading this is healthy and happy. Life is slowly moving forward here in Michigan, riding the Harley helps, I hope you have something to take your mind off this crazy stuff going around us and remember, Soon Come Jamaica.

Bless

semi (and crew)