Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nov 2020 RollCall... For Optimistis Only!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Nov 2020 RollCall... For Optimistis Only!!!

Thanks Celinda,only thing we are worried about is getting the prop[er tests done ahead of time so we can get approved for travel.Trip number 18 so we are ready to party once approved!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Thanks Celinda,only thing we are worried about is getting the prop[er tests done ahead of time so we can get approved for travel.Trip number 18 so we are ready to party once approved!!
    Us too I called my Dr today I'm checking out the health dept to find the proper test. This will be our 15th trip since 1995. From turning 35 now 60 we can't wait!

User Info Menu

My wife works at a hospital here so she is suppose to check it out today and see what they have to say!

User Info Menu

We'll have to come off the list...finally just gave in and cancelled due to not knowing what will change between now and then. We're from Montana, and it sometimes takes weeks to get your tests back and I'm just not comfortable with the uncertainty of plans changing. See you next year Negril!

User Info Menu

While our dates aren't until December I see we will over lap with a few of you at White Sands. Make sure to say Hello! White Sands Dec 6 - 18
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

What did Donna find out? It looks like our best bet is the health department.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    While our dates aren't until December I see we will over lap with a few of you at White Sands. Make sure to say Hello! White Sands Dec 6 - 18
    I surely will, just look for the big guy with the white baseball cap on the beach and teal bubba cup (filled with Appleton and D. coke!). If the curfew stays similar to what it is now, I'm sure we'll get alot of time in the evening to chat while sitting at Indies. My buddy Al (justin_a_lyesse) will be hanging around too!
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 09-28-2020 at 08:27 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    I surely will, just look for the big guy with the white baseball cap on the beach and teal bubba cup (filled with Appleton and D. coke!). If the curfew stays similar to what it is now, I'm sure we'll get alot of time in the evening to chat while sitting at Indies. My buddy Al (justin_a_lyesse) will be hanging around too!
    I certainly will!!

I also just got my approval to enter Jamaica for my upcoming Oct 3 to 17th trip. I'll try to give a report of what's open or closed along beach road.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justin_a_lyesse View Post
    I certainly will!!

I also just got my approval to enter Jamaica for my upcoming Oct 3 to 17th trip. I'll try to give a report of what's open or closed along beach road.
    Well I hope you find Best of the West Open... that's usually 1/4 to 1/3 of my meals on every trip!!! If you get the chance, check out Seastar (good food, entertainment and has the NHL package) and Somewhere West (known for their tacos) to see how they're doing...

User Info Menu

I've read that neither Best in the West nor Vinnie's was open yet. I'm staying at NBCC but I'll saunter up there one day to check it out.