Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tourists May Need COVID ‘Passport’

User Info Menu

Re: Tourists May Need COVID ‘Passport’

Any idea when final decisions are planned to be made? Its getting about the time for me to say yay or any on my trip.. fingers crossed it will be a yay

User Info Menu

like mi said this COVID19 test thingy has been beaten to death online for over 2 months.....
    and it won't work with this 96 hour thingy or 48 hour thingy...…

Why?
    being in good health and not having any medical conditions or COVID19 Symptoms mi contacted
    3 Florida Medical Clinics today that are doing COVID19 testing.....and mi Nurse Practitioner
    realistically in a nutshell in Florida it takes a week to get the results back.....yeah some say 5-7 days.....
    but mi Nurse Practitioner said to count on a week....cause all the labs are swamped.....
    and nobody she knows is doing Rapid COVID19 testing in my local area.....
    a health facility may have rapid testing in Florida but that's usually saved for people with underlying issues...it's not used right now for people in excellent health

so in Jamaica do the Temperature test thingy and have tourist fill out the forms and get dem to the resorts......period
    any other way is will be a failure except for showing tests that were taken within 10 days.........but that defeats the purpose

if these foreign governments insist on these 96 hour thingy there won't be any tourist coming anytime soon since most can't get COVID19 tested fast enuff for foreign governments liking...true

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 05-19-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

My husband needed a medical procedure last Friday at one of Ohio’s largest hospitals. On Wednesday we traveled 2 hours for him to have the Swab test in the Basel cavity . His results were in 24 hours later.

User Info Menu

If this all works out I and I will be there in February.

Bless

semi(and crew)